- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
1. Prior to my vacation in Paris in 2009, where my wife and I met for the first time, I had never taken a plane before.
2. I wanted to be published before my 40th birthday. My second novel, Winter Storm, will come out before my 39th, so that worked out.
3. I love books and TV shows with capable and empowering female characters.
4. I created the Women's Murder Club Day, a yearly celebration of a show that fit the characteristics of #3 and was cancelled too early.
5. I'm happy to be a permanent resident of Canada, equal marriage and Tim Horton's only two of many reasons (maple syrup, guaranteed white Christmas,...)
6. I believe that feminism is beautiful (it should go without saying that we should respect the 51% as much as the 49%, but it's a long way to go yet).
7. It makes me cringe when people break the spine of a paperback.
Bloggers I nominate for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, in no particular order, all creative minds:
Riley LaShea: Random Riley
Screenwriter and author
Special Makeup Artist
LGBT YA author
Linda Hays-Gibbs "Innocent Hearts"
Sarah Fain "Starfish Envy"
TV writer and creator, YA author
Soraya Chemaly "Feminism Is Fantastic"
Feminist author and contributor to various blogs
Sally Franklin Christie "Life is a Story-Tell it Big"
Author and marketing manager
Sonnet O'Dell's Dusty Pages
Urban Fantasy author
Doris-Maria Heilmann Savvy Writers & e-Books online
Author, author promotion English & German
Catherine Gardiner "Books and Bites"
YA Paranormal author
Carolyn Arnold - Celebrating Authors
Thriller author and author promotion