Tuesday, April 9, 2013

SECRETS & Summer Vacations

If I wasn't already looking forward to this summer so much, the snowflakes dancing outside my window would certainly do that! It's my birthday today--I can't remember the last time there was snow. Wow. I can't wait for when we get to walk along the beach a few months from now. It will be two years since I've last been in Germany. There have been many changes. It will be something, and I'll be talking about it some more in the time to come, but first of all, the news I promised:

I got my third contract from Eternal Press!

That's right--book three of Callie and Rebecca is in the works, but in the meantime you'll be able to try a different kind of work from me soon. SECRETS is a standalone thriller. While I stay true to the "lesbian" genre when it comes to my main characters, you'll find a bit of straight romance, too, and of course, danger and suspense.

To say I'm excited is probably the understatement of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment