Thursday, October 31, 2013

New release date for Secrets, and other announcements...

Just to let you know that the release of November's Eternal Press titles, including Secrets, will be delayed. New release date is

November 16th,

still on time for your Christmas shopping. There's another reason to celebrate tomorrow--the one year anniversary of  my debut novel Autumn Leaves. I'm beyond grateful to all of you who have made the story of Callie and Rebecca the #1 Top Seller at Eternal Press. Your continued support brought the sequel, Winter Storm, into the Top 10 as well. Thank you!

I hope you excuse the slightly longer wait for Secrets, and also check back in the next year for Spring Fever, and new Wednesday Women here on Word Affair. I have an exciting list of authors who'll come to visit and introduce their leading ladies.

Oh, and before I forget...Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment