Thursday, January 2, 2014

What the New Year will bring...

New books, new Wednesday Women, lots of new words!

I'm proud to reveal the  

Wednesday Women schedule for January:

Jan 8th: Jove Belle

Jan 15th: R. E. Bradshaw

Jan 22th: JAE

Jan 26th: Andi Lea

Come back each Wednesday to see amazing authors introduce their leading ladies!


Words, words, words:

I have committed to 30K this months with other writerly folks. By which I mean I'm hoping for a year of 300K. There, I said it. Now I have to do it, right? I'm on track so far.


Books:

So far, on the schedule for this year are Spring Fever, book 3 in the series about Callie and Rebecca, and The Interpretation of Love and The Truth. Coming out can be complicated even if you meet the right person--sometimes, because you meet the right person, when she isn't ready yet...


To sweeten the waiting time, I have a little surprise for you. If you buy Secrets, my current release, between now and Valentine's Day, don't forget to email me your proof of purchase at BarbaraWinkes [at] hotmail [dot] com. I'll randomly choose winners for signed cover art of Autumn Leaves, Secrets vinyl magnets, an ebook and a signed paperback.



It's a new year! Let's work on those resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment