Sunday, January 20, 2013

A nomination for Word Affair!

Fellow author and blogger Leanna Harrow has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! She writes erotica and will have three books out with Eternal Press this year.

Thanks, Leanna!


The Rules:
  1. Display the award logo on your blog.
  2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
  3. State 7 things about yourself.
  4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
  5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7  Things About Me:

1. Prior to my vacation in Paris in 2009, where my wife and I met for the first time, I had never taken a plane before.
2. I wanted to be published before my 40th birthday. My second novel, Winter Storm, will come out before my 39th, so that worked out.
3. I love books and TV shows with capable and empowering female characters.
4. I created the Women's Murder Club Day, a yearly celebration of a show that fit the characteristics of #3 and was cancelled too early.
5. I'm happy to be a permanent resident of Canada, equal marriage and Tim Horton's only two of many reasons (maple syrup, guaranteed white Christmas,...)
6. I believe that feminism is beautiful (it should go without saying that we should respect the 51% as much as the 49%, but it's a long way to go yet).
7. It makes me cringe when people break the spine of a paperback.


Bloggers I nominate for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, in no particular order, all creative minds:

Riley LaShea: Random Riley
Screenwriter and author

Michele Mulkey
Special Makeup Artist

Coffey Brown
LGBT YA author

Linda Hays-Gibbs "Innocent Hearts"
Romance author

Sarah Fain "Starfish Envy"
TV writer and creator, YA author

Soraya Chemaly "Feminism Is Fantastic"
Feminist author and contributor to various blogs

Sally Franklin Christie "Life is a Story-Tell it Big"
Author and marketing manager

Leanna Harrow 
Erotica author

Sonnet O'Dell's Dusty Pages
Urban Fantasy author

Aaron Dennis
Sci-Fi author

Michelle Hoefle
Romance author

Jade Kerrion
Sci-Fi author 

Doris-Maria Heilmann Savvy Writers & e-Books online
 Author, author promotion English & German

Catherine Gardiner "Books and Bites"
YA Paranormal author 

Carolyn Arnold - Celebrating Authors
Thriller author and author promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment