Saturday, July 7, 2018

Going Audio & Other News

I'd been mulling this over for quite some time, and I carefully read and listened to what other authors had to say on the subject. I hadn't listened to many audiobooks at the time, but it occurred to me that this is a new way to bring stories to people who are interested in them. Ebooks vs. paperbacks is mostly a matter of preference, but audiobooks open up new possibilities.
So, where to start? It's not like all my stories have graphic sex and violence--but the majority of them are thrillers and romance (not always completely fade to black). I had to find someone who was comfortable with all of that, and I'm beyond lucky I found T.J. Richards who will bring The Amnesia Project to a different medium this fall (if you haven't read it yet, it's pretty much fade to black in there--I had to think of my own comfort level as well. I'm not ready for, let's say Open Spaces.) I chose this book, because it's one of my most popular ones, with a theme I'm afraid will still be timely for years to come.



I'll keep you updated. For now, I'm beyond thrilled that you'll be able to listen to the story of Dani and Paige...

...and there might be a surprise ebook release coming up this fall as well. At the moment, things are starting to slow down, but there's still a lot going to happen this year. Along with the audiobook and surprise release, there will be a new (and the last) Jayce & Emma story, and closer to Christmas, Killer Instinct, and standalone, and not your usual Christmas story.

If you'd like to stay up to date on new releases and sales, you can always follow me on Amazon and/or BookBub. Or if you see me on social media, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment