This is not where we are going this summer (but I have lots of imagination!).
Since I have quite a few links, there's no theme for today other than places to discover your summer read(s), and not just books of mine.
1) My Lesfic: This is a weekly newsletter that brings you sales in lesfic - and unlike other book services, in lesfic only. This week (Friday, July 27th), my book Rise (an urban fantasy about witches, vampires and such who side with human woman in the fight against misogyny) is in it, available for 99cts only for a limited time, but this is an easy convenient way to get sales every week.
2) Jae's Book Bingo: Summer Reads. Summer Wine, #4 in the Calllie & Rebecca series, is part of the Summer Reads giveaway. Plus, you can discover a ton of awesome books set in summer for this particular square.
3) AJ Adaire kindly invited me for a guest blog this week. Don't forget to check out her other guests, and, of course, AJ's books here.
4) From fellow lesfic authors:
Beneath The Surface by Rebecca Langham
Riding The Track by Kara Ripley
Quarterling by Natasja Hellenthal
Anne Hagan's Con Sampler (on sale for July)
5) Not a link, but a glimpse at the schedule for the coming months:
August: The Amnesia Project in audio, narrated by the fab T.J. Richards. It's in production at the moment, and I am in awe of her talent!
September: Thank you for your patience - it's time for Jayce & Emma #5!
October: Cypher, a dystopian thriller
Cover reveals to come later:
December: Killer Instinct, a Christmas thriller
Early 2019: Impressions, Carpenter/Harding #8
Happy Summer! See you soon!